What does a math major do after graduation?
Our graduates work in a variety of firms, including
- actuary/insurance firms (Towers-Perrin, Metropolitan Life, Prudential, Hartford Life
Insurance, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, Associated Pensions Consulting, NAC Reinsurance),
- pharmaceutical and statistical firms (Merck, Wyeth-Ayerst, U. S. Census Bureau, American
College of Radiology
- and many others (Andersen Consulting, Boeing Corp., Lockheed-Martin, CIGNA, Ernst and
Young, Raytheon, Shared Medical Systems, Johnson and Johnson, SCT Corp, Peoples' Heritage
Bank, Sanchez Computer, HTI Voice Solutions, Bell Atlantic, BellSouth, Centerbrook
Architects, Landscape Services, Electronic Data Services, etc.)
- Many of our graduates teach in many of the local schools as well as schools in places
such as Boulder CO, Boston MA, Corpus Christi TX, and St Louis MO.
- Others are in graduate school at places like UC Berkeley, Indiana University, University
of Connecticut, University of Delaware, and Temple University.
- We are also very proud of our graduates who join volunteer opportunities such as the
Lassalian Volunteers, Peace Corps, or Teach for America.
last revised May 25, 2000